Friday, January 29, 2010

Your Desires and Dreams Were Planted in You, and Your Talents Given to You, So That You Would Work to Live Your Dreams


I am going to hit a soft spot here, but you really need to think
about this because it is very true.

Remember when you were little and anything was possible? What did
you want to be? A doctor, a fireman, a pro athlete, a rock star, a
teacher… what was it? You remember…

I love watching kids play because their minds have no limitations.

Thinking about this made me ask myself a while back, “Why do so
few people have dreams these days?”
It’s because people are afraid and think, ‘Dreams cost money.’
But dreams are what make us succeed in life.
Dreams are what we all deserve to reach in our lives!

One of the more important values I have found with ViSalus(TM) is how
they stress the importance of living your dreams. The top producers
not only show off what their success has bought them, but even more
they speak of the lifestyles they have achieved and show others how
they too can have the same kind of life. ViSalus is about great
products; it is also simply about HOPE. It’s about inspiring others
to go for their dreams. It is exactly what the name stands for -
impacting life, health, and prosperity around the world.

Too often, I hear people look at something they want and say, “I
can’t afford it.”

How about instead saying, “How can I afford it?”

There are too many dream stealers out there these days. We need to
look out for the people who may innocently say negative things
like:

“You can’t do that!”
“That is too risky.”
“Don’t be silly!”
“If this is such a good idea, why hasn’t someone else done it
before?”
“Oh I tried that years ago, let me tell you why that won’t work
for you.”
Empowered people have big dreams that they have every chance to
achieve, while people who are afraid to grab their dreams simply
spend their lives moaning about what they never have. If you want
to change who you are and how you live, begin by changing the size
of your dream.

What is it that you really want?

Why not go for it? You really have nothing to lose!

ViSalus is an opportunity, giving you the vehicle that can take you
down the road to achieving your dreams while providing you with the
fuel to keep you moving toward your destination!

I know you have a dream worth looking at. And it begins here!

Take a further look and let yourself THINK BIG!
Then call me…I want to help make your real dreams come true!


Originally posted by Melanie Milletics at: Personal Development

No comments:

Post a Comment