Monday, October 12, 2009

Are you being health conscious?


I haven’t always been very health conscious. I have always eaten pretty poorly. I had an amazing metabolism when I was in my teens and early 20’s. Didn’t have to watch what I ate, didn’t have to exercise much.

The one thing I have noticed is how much my mindset has changed since starting the Challenge. I am more conscious about what I am eating. Yes, I still have sweets, it’s my downfall, but I try to limit it to once or twice a week instead of every day like it was before I started my Challenge. I try to drink more water and less juice. I never liked diet soda and rarely even drink regular soda for that matter. I have been trying to eat more vegetables which is a big issue for me as I don’t really like most of them! I am so glad I found ViSalus and the Body by Vi Challenge.

I feel and look better and want to help everyone I come in contact with to feel and look better too! That’s why I was so happy and excited for Helen on Tuesday. She joined the challenge two weeks ago. Helen wasn’t sure what to wear and pulled out a pair of pants that didn’t fit her. The pants didn’t just fit her, they looked a bit lose on her! Helen has been on only one shake a day and has liked the pace she has been losing the weight. She did mention that after she gets back from vacation she may just change that to two shakes a day.

Each of us have to reach deep inside to push away all the excuses. If I had just kept thinking about joining the Challenge, I wouldn’t have improved my own health and Helen would still have those pants hanging in her closet waiting for that some day that may have never come.

Money can’t be the excuse because it costs less than a fast food meal, takes less time to make then to get a drive-thru meal and tastes so much better than a drive-thru meal. So what are you waiting for? Join the Challenge to make your life healthier and better.

challenge-banner1



Originally posted by Agnes Vigh at: Body By vi Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment