Thursday, October 8, 2009

Which is the Better Breakfast?


I have been on the Body by Vi Challenge and have been drinking my ViSalus Vi-Shake for breakfast for the last 42 days. Oh wait, I just realizes I haven’t missed one morning shake yet! Gold star for me!

I just finished watching this video which makes me even more excited that I am drinking my shakes each morning!! If this isn’t an eye opener, I don’t know what is! So before you venture through another drive-thru on the way to work in the morning, please watch this!

My stomach is still turning from watching this video. I used to eat fast food once in a while. I don’t think I would even want to know how lunch or dinner would compare!

Are you ready to become a healthier person? I watched this video the other day and this is very informative too. See how we as a society today compare to the 1960’s.

Are you ready NOW? Great! Click on the banner below to get started today to a better you!

challenge-banner1



Originally posted by Agnes Vigh at: Body By Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment