Thursday, October 15, 2009

Body by Vi Challenge, Day 31. Rain, Starbucks, and a chance to reflect.


I’m on day 31 of the ViSalus Body by Vi Challenge. That’s 1/3 of the way in, or just 60 days to go.
It takes just 21 days to form a habit – so I can say that the Challenge is officially a habit. Blending up a delicious, nutritious shake with fruit and the Trim Slim Shake mix is more than easy – I look forward to it!
Before the Challenge I would have a large glass of water, then 2 cups a tea for breakfast… not quiet enough to spark my metabolism. If I headed to the gym, I’d force down something small like fruit before I went. Essentially, I would be running on empty before I even arrived. After pushing through an hour of exercise, I felt totally drained. I’d replenish with an apple… and eat something when I got in. I felt I was doing my body good.

The drastic difference now is obvious. I blend up my shake in about 2 minutes before bouncing out the door to the gym a minimum of 4x per week. I drink 1/2 on the way there and feel more than satiated and fueled for my workout. My workout is strong, powerful and burns up a ton of calories because I am more energetic throughout. When I’m through, I am aware that my body needs re-fueling – so I drink the second half of my shake.

Do you know the ’so hungry you could eat a horse’ feeling? The one where you would almost stop for fast food (gag me!). I can tell you that the Trim Slim Shake wipes that out INSTANTLY. It actually nourishes your body, so those horrible cravings go away. And its SOOO yummy.
I find myself wanting one as a late night snack. No kidding. Ever heard that said about a diet shake before?

I’m on the one Trim Slim Shake per day regimen. I have just a few more pounds to lose and will do that through boosting my metabolism in the morning with a Trim Slim Shake, exercise that includes strength training and cardio, and watching my daily diet with the online Health Tracking System that is built into the Vi-Net for those who are on the Challenge.
I KNOW that with the habits I have formed I will more than reach my goals.
Check out what has already happened to my belt! Looks like it will go around twice if I keep shrinking ;)
body by vi,visalus weight loss,visalus,visalus body by vi
My belt goes halfway around the back of me! I’ve ’shrunk’ to a size 4!

On Monday the Magic Bus comes to take my children to school. This marks a brand new chapter in our lives, as both kids will be in school all day long! I’ll drop them off at the bus stop at 9:15 (yes, we are lucky to start the day at such a wonderful time), and then I’ll head straight to the gym. 5 days a week, no excuses! My habit of regular exercise for one hour, 4 or 5 times a week will be increased to an hour and a half- a full 90 minutes 5 days a week.
I’m going to look and feel amazing!

Are your kids starting school soon? What a perfect day to initiate a new habit that will improve all areas of your life: Regular exercise! And what a better way to support your body than with the Trim Slim Shake ? Got alot to ‘lose’? Go for the full Transformation Kit and watch the pounds melt away as you feel better than you have in years, fully 100% money back guaranteed :)

Click on the banner below to learn more about the Visalus Body by Vi Challenge now!
challenge banner



Originally posted by Melanie Milletics at:Body By Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment