Saturday, September 5, 2009

90 Day Body By Vi Challenge Day 2! Strength training, really!

melcolor2Day two of the challenge almost didn't happen.

You see, I'm a home based business owner and have a major aversion to alarms. Don't like em, don't use em. No alarm clocks, don't wear a watch - you get the picture. I prefer to wake with my kid's smiles, or on my own time...

Well, this morning 'my own time' was 9:26 and I needed to leave the house by 9:40 to get to my class ON TIME.

I got up, kinda showered and got dressed - in 8 minutes.

Then I made my Vi-Shake in the blender in about 3 minutes (you cannot say you don't have time for this!)

Blueberry Banana Super Energy Shake
1 cup plain almond milk
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 frozen banana
2 scoops Trim Slim Shake mix
1 Banana Energy Charge Shape-up

Yum!

Hopped in the car and...

Watch here.

I totally made it through a 'body flex' class at the YMCA.
It's a full strength training class that targets every major muscle group in one hour.

Did a little swimming in the afternoon too, for good measure.

Fantastic day!

Tomorrow... Zumba! Lovin it!

challenge banner

Originally posted by Melanie Milletics at: ViSalus Body By Vi 90 day challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment