Saturday, September 12, 2009

Body by Vi shake each morning for me! What about you?


I have been religously making my Body by Vi TSS shakes for the past week. I am very happy that I am not starving by the time I get to work and can make it through to lunch, no sweat! I feel fuller, quicker when I am eating lunch. I am good about only eating what I feel is enough and have been asking for less when the give me my lunch!

I am going to start incorporating exercise into my routine a few times a week. I have been on hiatus from my Hungarian Folk Dance group all summer which starts up again next week and want to start getting a bit in shape for that cardio work! Sometimes I leave feeling like I just left an aerobics class and not a dance practice! Some dances from one region can be full energy with a lot of jumping! Others can be mellow non-jumping dances from other regions! But that’s for another blog for another day!

Now I am off to bed to get a good nights sleep which is a huge part of getting fit and healthy!

Until next time…keep motivated and stay strong!

You Can Do It!


Originally posted by Agnes Vigh at: 90 Day Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment