Saturday, September 26, 2009

What’s The Magic of the Body by Vi Challenge?


I, personally, am not a healthy eater and don’t eat half the things they mention in the video below. I started my challenge on August 13th to lose 10 lbs. About 2 weeks into my Challenge I changed that to 15 lbs while building back my muscle tone. I am down 5 lbs and I already see and feel the change in my arms and around my hips. I wore a top to work this week that was always snug around my upper arm. I showed my husband just earlier and he said, “this stuff is really working” and I said yes it is and it tastes great!

Since being on the oh so yummy shakes, I have noticed I am more conscious of what I eat and how much. Some days are easier than other to just walk on by the amazingly delicious chocolate cakes they have when I am buying my lunch at work. And let me tell you, there are days that are hard much harder than others and takes major willpower for me to not grab a slice! Thursday was one of those days! You see my major issue is that I have such a sweet tooth!

It was different when my bodies metabolism worked it right off when I was in my late teens early 20’s. As the years went by that has changed and now it just sticks to my butt and thighs! Who can relate to that?

ViSalus is that magic in the Body by Vi Challenge. The Vi-shake gives us the nutrition many of us are missing.

Click here and watch the three videos and come back and leave a comment to tell me if you eat like the guy behind the camera does! It’s a great example of today’s society and they way most people eat!

You are ready for the Challenge and you will lose the weight, you will get fit and you will feel better!

Body By Vi Challenge

Transform your life starting today!

For Anybody, and Any BODY – this challenge is customized for YOU.

Take the challenge to Save money, save time, and reshape your body!!

Join the Challenge

Just want to learn more?

CLICK HERE


Originally posted by Agnes Vigh at: 90 Day Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment