Monday, September 21, 2009

Body By Vi Challenge Day 19 with Exciting News!


Exciting news about my Body By Vi Challenge!!! Yes indeed!

I decided to weigh myself after putting on a pair of pants this morning that felt a bit loser than usual. Stepped on the scale and it told me that I weighed 141.5! That’s 3 lbs since I started on August 13th and only on the Balance Kit! Wonder what my progress will be on the Transformation Kit that I will start on Wednesday. That reminds me got to log in to Vi-Net and check on my order to make sure it is still on schedule.

Body By Vi Challenge

Transform your life starting today!

For Anybody, and Any BODY – this challenge is customized for YOU. Take the challenge to Save money, save time, and reshape your body!!

Join the Challenge

Just want to learn more?

CLICK HERE


Originally posted by: Agnes Vigh at: 90 Day Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment