Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Is the Body By Vi Challenge only for those that are serious about losing weight???


The Body By Vi Challenge is for those that want to Lose Weight, Get Fit, Get Healthy or Feel Better!

With the rising cost of health care, people need to start taking better care of themselves NOW by taking STEPS to get themselves healthy again.

Calculate your BMI and find out if you are overweight and then read on to pick the Kit that’s right for you and begin your 90 Day Body By Vi Challenge too!

STOP! Did you fill in the form to calculate your BMI? I know scary thought, right. Take ACTION to get results. I did and so can you! It’s the reason why I started my challenge.

With the Body By Vi Challenge there are three options you have how you want to change your body.

The “Balance” Kit is designed to help your body get good nutritional balance, and begin your journey.

The “Shape” Kit helps you to see results and start shaping your body.

The “Transformation” Kit is packed with the ultimate in shaping and nutritional ingredients to help you see and feel maximum results.

I started my journey on August 13th on the Shape Kit wanting to lose 10 lbs. I decided to upgrade to the Transformation Kit because I want to lose about 15 lbs and get my muscle tone back. I have been walking every chance I get but want to add something new to the mix. A friend highly recommended taking a Zumba class. I am always up for suggestions, so please feel free to leave me a comment with them.

Join the Challenge, we will work together and support each other to reach a common goal!

And remember, invite you friends to join you because you will get the next month free with just three!

Here is something for those looking to grow there business.

Click here to learn about the August Promotion with an Amazing Bonus.


Originally posted by: Agnes Vigh at: Moms Lose Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment