Thursday, September 10, 2009

Do you make time for YOU?

agnesWhen I joined the Body by Vi Challenge I decided to make time for ME each morning to make a TSS Shake for breakfast before running out the door.


Between getting myself ready and my son, the time in the morning goes by very fast! With two scoops, 8 oz of milk and fresh fruit or the chocolate mix-in, my TSS Shake is ready in 30 seconds! Ok so maybe 1 minute if I have to wash the fruit of the day. Bananas are the easiest because you just have to peel it! Love having a Magic Bullet even more now!


This morning my two year old son decided that two bites of the banana I peeled for him was enough for him for breakfast so I used it in my shake. He wanted to taste the “smoothie”, as he likes to call it, and kept coming back for more! Wait until he gets a taste of the chocolate mix-in TSS Shake!


I am not one to keep drinking or eating something if I don’t like the taste. I was pleasantly surprised at just how great the TSS shake tastes. Great tasting with a killer website to help you keep track of your progress which you can access from anywhere there is internet and a computer! Talk about easy access!


So if you are fighting with a few pounds or a lot of pounds and want to make a change so that YOU look and feel good, then try the Body By Vi Challenge and get your body in Balance, into Shape or Transform yourself to the person YOU want to be!


Originally posted by Agnes Vigh at: 90 Day Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment