Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 1 of 90 Day Challenge! Melanie Milletics Kicks off the Body By Vi Fitness Challenge with Kickboxing


I'm undertaking the 90 Day Body by Vi Challenge to reach the fitness goals that have been just out of reach ever since I had my second child!

I'm a 34 year old mother of 2 young children, and I thought for sure I'd always be stuck at 136 lbs. No matter how much I worked out or thought I was watching what I ate, I just couldn't get below that 136lbs! I blamed it on my metabolism changing after the second baby, or my age.

~ But just 45 days ago I started on ViSalus' 1 shake a day program and plugged into their health tracking tools and have dropped down to 124lbs!

I have just 4 more pounds to lose to reach my weight loss goal and I absolutely will do that easily over the next 90 days. More importantly, I intend to increase my lean body mass - that is, increase muscle mass and lose inches! I'll do that with the Transformation Kit and a workout regimen of 2 days of cardio and 2 days weight training, with a liberal dose of swimming for good measure.

Support me on my challenge! Better yet, join me and reach your own goals!

Day 1 of the challenge, and I almost didn't make it to my Kickboxing class! I could easily have rolled right back over in bed when I realized I had less than 20 minutes to get ready and make my shake... but, well, watch for yourself!

Watch here

Now, I have an amazing advantage in that I have an incredible YMCA. Over the coming weeks, I'll share with you the variety of classes I'll take to reach my goals.

Watch here.

Meet my Kickboxing instructor and find out how she keeps her class crankin, even as she is kicking our butts!

Watch here.

challenge banner


Originally posted by Melanie Milletics at: 90 Day Challenge

1 comment:

  1. You go girl you are such a great inspiration Melanie thanks for sharing you challenge with us. Keep it going and keep the fire burning
    Marc Whitting
    Your Padawain in training

    ReplyDelete