Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge!


I decide Sunday night to start my 90 Day challenge by placing my order for the Balance Kit! The order was processed on Monday and shipped that very same day! According to the tracking of my order it will arrive Wednesday!

Thursday morning I will start my day off with my first shake for breakfast! My goal is to lose about 10 lbs. My current weight at 9:56 pm is 144 lbs at 5 ‘ 5 1/2″ tall.

I am not a very healthy eater and I hope between the shakes and the great Vi-Net Health Guide it will push me in the right direction! It will help me track my sleep, what I eat, how much water I drink, give me great shake & meal recipes and so much more!

My 1st goal is to lose about 10 lbs while building my muscle tone again to what it was like before I had a child and before I started working. Like it was when I spent my summers swimming in the pool, riding my bike everywhere, walking to get to places, skiing every weekend in the winter, and so much more! Only thing I have kept up with is my hungarian Folk Dancing which can be like an aerobic workout but we don’t have practice over the summer!

I want to look and feel good about my body.

What are your goals?


Originally posted by Agnes Vigh at: 90 Day Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment