Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Weight Loss Challenge of the Weekend… Prime time temptation!


Its Thursday night, Day 17 of the Body By Vi Challenge, and I’m contemplating the challenge that the weekend poses. You see, Monday -Thursday there are great classes at the YMCA. Monday is Zumba, Tuesday Kickboxing, Wednesday Strength Training and Thursday is Zumba again. But then Friday morning comes and I really wanna slack. I mean, I worked out 4 times this week already… and Friday is strength training again and if there was one class I’d love to sleep through… that is IT!

So, will I sleep through it and promise myself that I’ll do a water workout later???
I mean, its Friday after all.

Then, of course thee is the question of sticking to healthy low calorie intake over the weekend. Whats with Saturday and Sunday that just invite overindulgence? All across the world people are packing more calories into those 2 days than they should be eating all WEEK! It true, and you know it!

I’m a home based entrepreneur. Friday, Saturday and Sunday are really just 3 more days that I choose to do as I like.
zumba102308And this weekend, I resolve to stick to the Challenge!
I still have muscle to gain, and fat to lose.
I have a strength training class tomorrow to wake up for, and a healthy diet to stick to on Saturday and Sunday.
I can and will still eat yummy ‘weekend’ foods, just smaller portions!

When you have a plan, you will not deviate from your goals!
Make your plan to start the challenge, map out your action steps to reach your goals. Plug into the community forum for support-
and totally get FIT!

Click on the banner below to learn more about the Visalus Body by Vi Challenge now!
challenge banner



Originally posted by Melanie Milletics at: KickBoxing

No comments:

Post a Comment