Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What is Hungarian Folk Dancing?


Hungarian Folk Dance practice starts again tomorrow night!!!! I found this article that gives a brief history of Hungarian Folk Dance for those interested in learning more about it.

I wanted to share a video of one of our dance practices when we had to learn a new Gomori choreography in two weekends with only 6 practices! You can find more videos and photos on my dance groups blog! This was filmed in February 2009 at our last practice. I am the one in the black top and maroon skirt.

These Friday night practices will add 2 to 2.5 hours of exercise to my challenge which will help me reach my goal and I will have a blast at the same time!

What are your goals? Do you want to live a longer healthy life?

Get fit, get healthy and lose weight today!

challenge-banner1




Originally posted by Agnes Vigh at: 90 Day Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment