Monday, September 14, 2009

My Body By Vi Challenge Update


It was hot and humid but well worth every step I took about an hour ago!

I had to get my son to take his afternoon nap way earlier than yesterday (3 pm) so we can get to a afternoon Hungarian Folk Concert at 3 pm. I grabbed his stroller out of the car though I could have easily taken his for a car ride instead. I chose not to take the easy way out and to incorporate some exercise into my Body By Vi Challenge!

Breaking a sweat sure makes me feel great! I feel like I have accomplished something and my legs can use the exercise to get ready for my Hungarian Folk Dance practices that start again this Friday! I can’t wait for that because that will be an additional work out! Some of those dances are like an aerobic workout with great music and company!

Loving my morning shakes! I still can’t believe there is <1>

Join the Challenge and get back into shape!


Originally posted by Agnes Vigh at: 90 Day Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment