Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Zumba Baby! Day 10 of the ViSalus Body By Vi Fitness Challenge


Zumba on Day 10 of the ViSalus Body By Vi Fitness Challenge.
Day 10? Does that mean I’m 1/10th of the way through? Am I 1/10th of the way lighter, thinner, and stronger? You bet I am! But perhaps more importantly, I’m following through – I am meeting one daily goal at a time to ultimately meet this ViSalus Body By Vi Fitness Challenge.

I only know one way to get anything done ~ and that’s through consistent, persistent, work!

You can wish your day away, you can repeat your positive affirmations over and over – but nothing ever came of a wish or affirmation alone. It comes from inspired ACTION, otherwise known as WORK.
The Law of Attraction could just as easily be called ‘the law of positive action gets you what you expected’…

I’m certainly not gonna lose weight and get stronger by hoping it will happen! No way!
Instead, I’m up and out the door to Zumba with my Trim Slim Shake in hand -
I’m dancing up a storm and blasting calories while those powerful endorphins rush through my mind.
Those endorphins are truly ‘happy juice’ and they make the rest of the day go so much sweeter!

If you need some happy juice yourself, know it doesn’t come in a bottle- get it through cardiovascular exercise and the satisfaction of meeting your daily goals :)

Do You Zumba? Lose more weight while you do with the ViSalus Transformation Kit:

challenge banner



Originally posted by Melanie Milletics at: Body By Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment