Sunday, September 27, 2009

Zumba & Gratitude! Day 14 of the ViSalus Body By Vi Challenge


Day 14 of the ViSalus Body by Vi Challenge and I headed to Zumba on a Monday morning.
Heading to DANCE on a Monday morning?Take a minute to consider just how fantastic that is…
Driving to dance, instead of driving to work??? YEZZZZ!
I’m an Internet Entrepreneur and support my family 100% with my home based business – reason to be grateful!

To get to my Zumba class I drove past the high school where I spent 3 years teaching science. I taught out of necessity and did not enjoy it at all! I worked my home based business consistently and persistently in the evening, knowing exactly where I would be as a result – working from HOME!

I only know one way to succeed- and that is to take massive action to achieve my goals. I WILL lose 4 lbs and get really strong on this challenge- because I’ll workout a minimum of 5 times a week and will track my diet in the Vi-Net Health Tracking system that we get with the ViSalus Body By Vi Challenge.

Do you have health goals that always seem out of reach?
Combine a proven weight loss program with our online health tracker and community support- and you are far more likely to succeed where you have not before!

Do You Zumba? Lose more weight while you do with the ViSalus Transformation Kit:

challenge banner



Originally posted by Melanie Milletics at: Visalus Body By Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment